Front line paying and receiving teller. Process customer transactions accurately and efficiently. Provide superior customer service, by greeting each customer as they enter the bank, answering the phone promptly, and taking ownership of each interaction. Maintain a positive, friendly, and professional attitude at all times. Refer, promote and cross-sell the Bank’s products and services to customers. Effectively perform all aspects of daily operations, including: cash controls, balancing, fraud prevention, customer identification, and the handling of all customer transactions. Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Hours: Monday - Friday and every other Saturday. Branch hours are 7:00 am - 7:00 pm - must be flexible to work different shifts.
- 1-3 years cash handling or teller experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Professional appearance and manner
- Good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Good time management and organizational skills – must be detail-oriented and thorough
- Good public relations skills and math aptitude
- Previous sales experience
- Computer literate – experience using all Microsoft Office applications
- Good 10-key skills
North American Savings Bank - 22 months ago