Accenture - Solutions Workforce
Choose Accenture for a career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve high performance. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is where you should be.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 211,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The company generated net revenues of US$21.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2010. Its home page is
Accenture offers career opportunities across our workforces, providing a unique career experience, depending on your skills, career objectives and preferred work experience. Across every area of our business, you'll find people who are among the best at what they do.
Our Solutions resources can expect to:
work with cutting edge technology
deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
receive continuous training and career development
- Senior Systems Analysts must have hands on experience in business process reengineering, systems design, configuration and implementation of Oracle system for Financial Industries
- Senior Systems Analysts may need to lead cross-functional (functional and technical) project implementation teams
- Provide timely and accurate project status information to our client's PMO team, escalate project issues appropriately, mentor cross-functional project team members, and identify and share implementation best practices with them
- Create business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional design documents, test plans and test cases, user training documents, and the implementation documents
- Interact with business users and management
- Research and implement new functionality; configurable as well as those requiring custom development based on business needs
- Deliver effective business requirements analysis and documentation for assigned upgrades, enhancements, and new systems solutions
- Ensure effective communication of project issues and successful implementation by working in a coordinating and collaborative role with Business Owners and Development Teams
- Provide training services to 'power users' and 'end users' and manage user expectations
- Lead review and approval of use cases, business requirements, test plans, and operations support strategy by facilitating dialogue, articulating impact of changes, and managing expectations
- Actively lead project and business resources in conference room pilots, user acceptance testing, and other key project events
- Identify potential risks inhibiting the progress of the overall project from a business standpoint and report it to the Project Manager with a mitigation strategy
6 + years Oracle consulting experience
6 + years experience in one or more of the following Oracle Ebusiness Suite Financial modules (GL, AP, AR,FA, CM)
6 + years experience analyzing 'As Is' and 'To Be' business processes
6 + years completing complex business design for gap / interfaces
6 + years configuring system to user requirements
6 + years experience with standard Oracle business processes like Procure-To-Pay (P2P) or Order-To-Cash (O2C)
6 + years experience in managing functional issues with Oracle Support relating to custom development
1 + years of Oracle R12 experience
Additional Preferred Skills:
Minimum of 3 full cycle implementation of Oracle eBusiness Suite 11i or R12
A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
6 plus years Business knowledge of accounting and back office accounts payables functions
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture are an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting my resume and other personal information ("Information"), I voluntarily acknowledge and agree that Accenture may process such Information for the limited extent of evaluating employment opportunities, and I further consent to the transfer of such Information to third parties where such disclosure is in the normal course of business and/or for the evaluation of potential staffing opportunities.
Accenture - 13 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a w...