Equal Opportunity Employer
The employment policy of Associated Banc-Corp, and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Associated”) provides equal opportunity to all persons. We support a diverse and inclusive work environment where colleagues are respected, treated fairly, and given equal opportunities to perform to their fullest potential. We believe it is only with a diverse and inclusive workplace that the organization can truly perform at its best, carry out its vision, and make a difference for the communities we serve.
Provide our customers with fast, friendly customer service by always adhering to common courtesies with every customer. Efficiently and accurately process customer transactions while adhering to all required policies and procedures. Higher performing tellers also support the sales process in the branch by identifying customer needs, promoting current offers and referring customers to other colleagues for assistance with financial solutions.
As a valued colleague of Associated Bank you play a critical role in delivering an exceptional customer experience during every interaction. Expectations for this position require the ongoing focus on building solid and long lasting relationships by engaging all customers in a positive manner. Colleagues should provide customers a positive experience that includes undivided attention, straightforward and knowledgeable service and insure that the customer’s best interests are our number one priority. Consistency around customer experience guidelines is key and expected from all of our colleagues. Our goal is to simplify the customer experience and deliver outstanding service to every customer, every time.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Customer Service (50%)
Operational/Procedural Activities (40%)
1. Attract and retain customer relationships by extending a warm welcome and common courtesies to every customer and by providing accurate and timely service, which includes, but is not limited to, cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, handling loan and credit card payments, dispensing monetary instruments and bonds, within established guidelines to ensure an excellent customer experience at every point of contact.
2. Balance and proves cash daily to maintain accurate transactions processed. Identifies payees and verifies signatures and endorsements, remains up-to-date on all security procedures.
3. Answers telephone inquiries and provides information in accordance with company policies, while delivering a exceptional customer experience.
4. Protect the Bank's financial interests by complying with internal and external policies, procedures, and regulations.
5. Learn the bank’s products and services to retain and enhance customer account relationships. Identify opportunities to resolve customer needs and refer the customer to Bank Colleagues who can help meet their needs. Share product and service promotions and new opportunities with our customers.
6. Support and service fellow colleagues within and outside of the banking office by adhering to the company’s vision and values.
7. Perform office and administrative duties such as: requisitioning supplies.
8. Service the ATM machines, safe deposit area, vault and night drop, as assigned.
9. In offices with Safe Deposit functions: monitor access to safe deposit boxes, open new safe deposit accounts, maintain lease agreements, and answer any questions to ensure client satisfaction and safety.
Minimum Education Six months minimum cash handling, computer experience, customer service, and/or retail experience.
Preferred Education 1+ years of cash handling, computer experience, customer service, and/or retail experience.
Minimum Experience Currently enrolled in high school coursework working towards high school diploma or equivalent.
A. Based upon both job expectations and level of knowledge and experience, may be asked to complete additional educational training.
B. The interpersonal skills necessary to make a good first impression, relate to and empathize with other people, and maintain a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor throughout the day.
C. Need to work flexible hours - mornings, early evenings and some weekend hours.
Preferred Experience High school diploma or equivalent
Special Skill Requirements – Computer Skills/Licensing/Certifications/Bonding
Ability to operate equipment necessary to complete the duties listed above, including computer terminals, PC's, fax, copier, adding machine, coin machine, etc.
General Physical Conditions
- Moderate physical activity; routine handling of objects of 21-50 pounds or continuous standing, walking, keyboard, or CRT work (at least 80% of time) OR periods of moderate discomfort due to noise and/or other adverse conditions.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Normal coordination and/or visual attention in connection with the standard flow of work.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required.
Perform duties in accordance with the Vision & Values of Associated Banc-Corp.
Regular attendance is required.
Basic math and reading skills, and attention to detail.
Use of basic office equipment (e.g., photocopier, voice mail, "fax" machine, calculator, multiple line telephones, typewriter, computers etc.).
Represent the organization in a professional and positive manner.
605 State St
Associated Bank - 2 years ago
Strong Connections. Clear Direction. Real Opportunities.
AT ASSOCIATED, WE SUCCEED TOGETHER.
We value the diversity...