The Compliance Engineer is responsible for conducting test programs for electro-mechanical actuation systems and components to demonstrate compliance to RTCA DO-160, MIL-810, and MIL-461, as well as customer performance requirements.
- Provide support for the testing of multiple programs from initial discussion of test requirements through closure of reporting.
- Create proposals to define costs associated with the testing process.
- Write test plans outlining required test equipment.
- Develop and coordinate test schedules.
- Act as a witness to multiple test programs.
Job Skills & Experience Required :
Job Skills & Experience Preferred :
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial engineering
- U.S. citizenship
- Five (5)+ years of aerospace testing experience, including FAA standards
- Extensive knowledge of DO160, MIL-810, MIL-461 and development testing
- Deep understanding of electrical and mechanical systems as well as instrumentation
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications, including MS Project
- Demonstrated use and understanding of GD&T
- Must be a self-starter, team player, creative problem solver, and excellent communicator in all forms who consistently drives toward results achievement.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, results-oriented, and collaborative
- Experience using MS Project
- Aerospace industry experience, including FAA standards
- Vibration/EMI/Lightning test set up experience
- Project management experience
- Data acquisition and manipulation
Phillips Service Industries, Inc. - 2 years ago
Established in 1967, Phillips Service Industries, Inc. (PSI) is a privately-held global manufacturing and services holding company, which...