Nationwide Industrial Refrigeration Company is looking for a Pipe Fitter/Welder. This person will be responsible for various types of weld preparation, welding and weld finishing operations to manufacture product to customer drawings, specifications, or other forms of instruction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pass a 6G weld test within first week of employment (tested on 2" schedule 80 steel stick, 60/10 root, 70/18 cap - uphill weld 45 degree angle)
- Have experience with open route welding (no insert)
- Have the ability to position weld
- Be able to fit his or her own pipe
- Be able to weld a minimum of 50 diameter inches in 8 hours
- Preferably have experience with either high pressure pipe, steam line or gas line, or process pipe welding
- Must be able to pass a 6G Weld test within first week of employment
- Test is on 2" schedule 80 steel stick 60/10 root, 70/18 cap; pipe is beveled
- Prefer a minimum of 2 years industrial pipe welding experience
- Extensive travel required (typical tour is from the Tuesday of 1st week to the Thursday of 2nd week, with 12 hour days)
- Companies are a tobacco-free workplace and, as such, no tobacco products are allowed during the workday on the jobsite(s).
- Position requires pre-employment drug screening, felony screening, and DUI screening
- Position requires overtime,heavy traveling, and occasional heavy lifting
- As a representative of the company, individuals should be well groomed
- Must be able to work at heights-including off ladders, scissors lifts, etc
- Must be willing to help the jobsite team out in the following areas: insulation, electrical, and painting
- Must be familiar with rigging, torch cutting, grinder & wire wheel operation, leveling, and use of measurement tools
- Must not have a DUI conviction within the last 5 years. If you do you will not be hired.
- 75% of health insurance premium for employee and dependents
- Competitive vacation & holiday pay
- Supplemental insurance available
- Retirement plan, company matches dollar for dollar up to 15%
- Short-term disability coverage after one year of employment
- Accidental death/dismemberment coverage after one year of employment
- Life insurance coverage after one year of employement
- Travel, travel time, lodging, and per diem company pai
RRSI - 14 months ago
RRSI: Recruiting the best talent to build stronger refrigeration companies.
RRSI provides Industrial Refrigeration's best...