Responsible for performing routine member transactions including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and transfers. Also performs other related member service functions. (serves as Teller).
1. Requires professional well-developed interpersonal skills necessary for communicating with members and co-workers.
2. Requires thorough knowledge of credit union products, services and policies.
3. Requires completion of high school education.
4. Requires intermediate mathematical skills (calculations and concepts involving decimals, precentages, fractions, etc.)
5. Prior work experience in cash handling, customer service or a related position.
Kent Hospital - 18 months ago