Provides clerical/secretarial support to the patient
care directors within an assigned nursing division.
Establishes and maintains a collaborative relationship
with the directors to insure that the operational goals
of the unit are achieved.
post-high school courses in clerical and/or
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent with
secretarial field of study preferred.
- Previous secretarial experience required.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be able to type 50 wpm,
- Must be able to respect confidentiality.
- Must have medical termininology and familiar with
- Documented experience utilizing Microsoft Word and
- Previous experience/knowledge of Microsoft Access is
and maintain a high level of discretion.
- Must be able to work with confidential information
- Must be able to work independently with minimal
ProMedica - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Established in 1986, ProMedica is a locally owned, nonprofit healthcare organization serving northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. Driven...