- Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
- Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
- Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
- Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
- May require 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs.
- without significant repetitions.
- Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
- Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other exposures.
- Candidate will be using screwdrivers, tweezers, cutters, pliers, and soldering iron.
- Will be assembling and inspecting parts per product specifications, not so much doing the testing. Degree is not required, but high school diploma is.
- Will not have to lift anything above 15 lbs.
- Will not be in direct contact with chemicals.
- Candidates are needed ASAP and if cleared will start prior to start date entered.
- Since the original job seeker did not work out we need to fill this position ASAP.
GDKN Corporation - 2 years ago