Auto req ID: 452BR
Job Posting Title: Job Posting Title: " >Undergrad/Grad Intern in Staffing (HR)
Person Type: Intern
Posting Category: Human Resources
Job Summary and Essential Functions:
If you are looking for an uncommon opportunity -- a chance to join an organization known for its scientific excellence in the research and development of pharmaceuticals -- it's time to consider Regeneron.
Regeneron is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets three products in the United States, EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection, ZALTRAP® (ziv-aflibercept) Injection for Intravenous Infusion, and ARCALYST® (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use; ZALTRAP is co-commercialized with Sanofi. Phase 3 studies are in progress with EYLEA in two additional indications and with product candidates sarilumab and REGN727. Regeneron has active research and development programs in many disease areas, including ophthalmology, inflammation, cancer, and hypercholesterolemia.
Seeking a full-time intern (40 hours a week) to provide administrative support to the University Relations Team in all aspects of required work. Will assist with the summer intern program and help with the upcoming Fall University Recruiting season.
Experience and Required Skills:
- Process onboarding paperwork for new intern hires
- Follow-up with candidates on the status of their paperwork
- Intern selection process- review resumes, source candidates, schedule and conduct initial phone screen and assist with on-site interviewing
- Online recruiting
- Maintaining and researching school job postings to target qualified candidates
- Assist with coordination of events and orientation
- Additional administrative support to Capus Relations Team as needed
- Seeking a junior, senior or graduate student
- Must be detail oriented, have the ability to multi-task and prioritize
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply to us today and find out what we mean when we say that, at Regeneron, we have an unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Dedicated, reliable, morivated and resourceful
- Team player with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in HR or related field
- Pursuing a degree in HR or related area
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- This internship is 8-12 consecutive weeks for (40) hours a week
- Located in our Tarrytown, NY location
- Regeneron does not provide housing
- You must be a fully matriculated student to qualify for an internship at Regeneron
Disclaimer: Regeneron is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means. Moving forward, Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com
ARCALYST, EYLEA, and ZALTRAP are trademarks of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Regeneron - 17 months ago
Regeneron is fighting some serious enemies. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals develops protein-based drugs used to battle a variety of diseases and...