Xray Service Engineer- Radiology
Job Published Date:
X-ray Service Engineer - Radiology Imaging
Due to rapid growth, amajor medical imaging service organization is looking for an X-ray Service Engineer for the Williamsburg/Richmond, VA cities and surrounding areas. Qualified individuals must have at 2-5 years of experience in servicing general x-ray systems, Radiology, Fluoro, C-arms, portables, and/or Cath Lab systems in a hospital environment. Most contracts support GE, Siemens, Phillips, Toshiba and Hologic equipment.
- 2-5 years of general Radiology Imaging experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to take service calls as needed on a daily basis traveling throughout the region as necessary. There will be minimum overnight travel and all traveling expenses will be covered by the company.
- Must have a valid driver's license for travel.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must be a US citizen.