Senior Consultant Talent Management
Attract, develop & engage a world-class workforce
TeleTech is an organization that spans more than 16 countries, 6 continents and nearly 30 languages. As part of our Human capital team, you will be able to put your skills and expertise to work on a global scale while gaining unprecedented opportunities to manage diverse Human Capital requirements for top brands in leading markets around the world. With highly skilled and experienced individuals in all areas of Human Capital, our corporate team includes experts in employee recruitment, benefits & compensation, learning & development, organization development, total rewards and employee engagement.
Consider becoming a part of the TeleTech team and help to develop essential strategies and programs that are implemented throughout TeleTech and it clients worldwide.
The Sr. Consultant, Talent Management will partner with the Executive Director of Talent Management to assist our efforts in the assessment of organizational needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programs that facilitate the selection, on-boarding, professional development and performance of G&A talent globally. This role will have accountability to determine how best to leverage processes and technology blended with continuous improvement models to sustain a culture of excellence and growth. This role will assist in developing TeleTech's employee value proposition, a key lever in growing our business to its greatest potential.
Sr. Consultant, Talent Management Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Delivers on the goal of creating a development culture that builds employee capabilities to accomplish business goals and strengthens employee morale, motivation and loyalty.
- Facilitates organizational development and redesign strategies that improve business performance, organization systems and staff relationships within and across business units.
- Drives the implementation of initiatives/programs by partnering with key Global leaders and stakeholders to drive execution and ensures integration of TM programs and practices into existing activities.
- Manages the review of the current level of talent to determine skill gaps and required development plans that build employee capabilities to accomplish business goals.
- Partner with Executive Director to provide development, consultation, and the delivery of TM programs and services.
- Be at ease in communicating with all levels of the company and have an aptitude for making well-informed recommendations to senior management and executives.
- Knows how to get things done in a complex, matrixed, multi-cultural organization.
- Assists in the coordinate and implementation of performance management tools (performance profiles, interview guides, assessments) to optimize individual and organizational performance in alignment with the institution's strategic goals and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to support and lead change throughout a global organization.
- Acts as the Liaison with other LOBs and corporate teams with regard to training and development initiatives to ensure strategic alignment with our Business Purpose.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Organizational Development, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Must have experience and expertise in most, if not all, of the following areas: talent management, leadership development, performance management, training and development, total rewards, succession planning and organization planning
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to interact professionally with, and earn the credibility of, all levels of the organization including senior management.
- Ability to understand the synergies between tools, systems, and processes
- Ability to negotiate and influence effectively, elicit commitment from business partners; be a risk taker in pushing for new outcomes.
- A decision-maker, able to gain consensus within a diverse environment.
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and drug test as a condition of employment.
TeleTech - 18 months ago
As a global leader in business process outsourcing, TeleTech helps organizations around the world grow, manage, and optimize their most...