We are seeking professionals to join our outstanding sales team. If you want the experience of learning, working and growing with a financial services technology firm, this is the place to be. We are breaking new ground every day, and we seek energetic team players who take our customers and partners as seriously as we do. We have a great corporate culture and our customer base reflects that - they include many of the most sophisticated investment firms in the country. You will have the unique opportunity to interact with our growing customer base and grow your career along with RedBlack as we make a difference in the financial services industry.
RedBlack is a leading provider of sophisticated, intuitive and scalable rebalancing and trade order management technology with application to a wide range of asset management firms, wealth managers, family offices, Registered Investment Advisors broker-dealers, banks, trust companies, and other financial institutions.
We are seeking Sales Associates that are highly motivated self-starters who will play a vital role in the growth of our company. This role is responsible for expanding our national sales and maintaining the relationships with current customers. You will follow up on incoming leads through marketing initiatives as well as your own prospecting efforts. You must be able to build a pipeline, conduct software demonstrations and close business.
- Identifying and closing new opportunities.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Reporting on sales progress and attainment of goals.
- Attending trade shows and industry events.
- Be proficient with Rebalance Express in conjunction with the other RedBlack products.
- Maintain a positive, cooperative and professional relationship with clients.
- Participate in individual or team projects, as needed, to expand client support offerings.
- Client Focus
- Team Work & Collaboration
- Technical Aptitude
- Adaptability & Continuous Improvement
- Positive & Empowering Attitude
- Focus on Profitability
- College Degree (Finance, Financial Planning, or Accounting degree preferred).
- 3+ years experience in supporting Windows/Office/Internet applications.
- Trading experience and/or Series 6 License would be preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Ability to deliver a successful product demonstration
- Detail oriented and excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Previous experience in a Registered Investment Advisory firm is preferred but not required.