Responsible for timely payment of vendor invoices and expense vouchers and maintains accurate records and control reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
• Review payment requests and invoices submitted by departments
• Enter invoices, returns, credit memos, manual checks into Accounts Payables module of general ledger system
• Interact with internal departments and vendors to resolve questions/issues
• Create payables and check batches within the system
• Reconcile statements and research outstanding balances with vendors
• Maintain vendor files in a neat and organized manner
• Other duties as required
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education Associates degree or equivalent working experience
Experience Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field. At least two years experience in a high volume AP position.
George Washington Medical Faculty Associates - 14 months ago