Based out of our Corporate Support office in Arizona, the Internet Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible the planning and execution of Horizon’s comprehensive web, social media and outbound marketing strategy. The Speciailst is responsible for creating and/or acquiring content for websites, blogs and other online communications media such as podcasts and social media outlets. He/She will manage the outbound marketing campaign software, monitoring effectiveness and ROI. The Specialist will manage social media marketing efforts in order to engage consumers, customers and build industry awareness. This Specialist will be responsible for updating and monitoring user generated content on all social media outlets utilized by Horizon. He/She will also identify trends in web marketing and social media marketing and work with team to develop/implement strategies to stay current with those trends. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Contribute to the process of information design, to ensure that content is appropriately structured to meet the goals for the site and the needs of users.
- Develop SEO strategies to optimize search engine positions.
- Work with Marketing Manager and Channel Managers to develop content for web site
- Contribute to documentation of the design.
- Manage & Schedule the creation/acquisition of content.
- Prepare textual content for websites (including feature articles, advertising copy, database content, links, FAQs, etc.).
- Work with web team to determine the multimedia content needed to support or work alongside textual content.
- Respond to user enquiries, comments and suggestions.
- Uses social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic across all brands and implement and manage social media programs
- Experiments with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities (“marketing R&D”)
- Monitors trends in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately applies that knowledge to increasing the use of social media
- Helps implement relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
- Measures the impact of internet marketing strategy on the overall marketing efforts
Job Requirements :
- Technical skills – Drupal and/or ModX experience; Basic understanding of HTML; Proficiency in using various social media services; Familiarity with social network API’s a plus
- Project Management - Strong project-management and multi-tasking skills. Demonstrated success managing inventory, including auditing, forecasting and planning.
- Communication - Effective listening, communication (verbal and written), and negotiating skills. Ability to maintain open line of communication with others.
- Judgment & Ethics – Exhibits sound, accurate judgment. Displays willingness to make decisions. Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
- Planning/Organizing - Superior organizational skills. Prioritizes and plans work activities. Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the environment. Manages competing demands.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Strives to increase productivity. Able to multi-task.
- Team Work - Team player who works productively with wide range of people.
Poolcorp - 17 months ago