The Stratton way is work and play!
It’s like a permanent vacation with a paycheck. At Stratton Mountain Resort we sell incredible experiences. Our team is committed to bringing their passion, expertise and love of the outdoors to work every day.
If you are ready to have an amazing experience then we’re ready to talk to you. Apply now to get started. You will wonder why you didn’t start sooner!
Stratton Mountain Resort is currently seeking Housekeepers to make sure that units are clean for our guests at check-in and that the daily services are done correctly and in a timely manner. Completing this while paying close attention to company standards and safety.
Essential Job Functions
• Clean units keeping in mind department and company standards
• Perform daily services
• Perform departure cleanings
• Stock work vans
• Clean stockroom and break areas
• Work as part of a team
• Housekeeping experience a plus but will train
• Be able and willing to work as a team player
• Come to work when scheduled and on time
• Must adhere to company safety standards
Stratton Mountain Resort is an equal opportunity employer and offers amazing perks!