Responsible for a variety of business developments, economic evaluations, and planning requiring innovative problem solving and considerable initiative to support the business development activities
of the company. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Comcast Spotlight is the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable. Our mission is to harness the enormous impact of cable television on behalf of our advertisers. Comcast Spotlight serves 90+ of the nation's 210 designated market areas - including eight of the top 10 television markets. Comcast Spotlight's goal is to make cable television easy to buy, and to enhance the value of spot television via new technologies.
Comcast Spotlight is headquartered in New York City with 3,200 professionals located across the country, providing companies and their agencies with local, regional, and national spot advertising opportunities. Comcast Spotlight's Media Sales portfolio provides effective, interactive and targeted advertising applications that only spot cable can provide including: zone-based targeted : 30 spot advertising, long-form video on demand, and four distinct interactive platforms: Request For Information, Telescoping, Remind-Record, and the Comcast Interactive Program Guide.
information systems to meet current reporting needs and future
- Develops, implements, and updates effective financial and operational
programs entered into by the Company.
- Analyzes the ongoing profitability of all new businesses and/or
- Performs and critiques economic evaluation justifications for capital
present/future value, and other calculations.
- Prepares financial analysis using Performa income statements,
- Provides management with information on all areas of cost and revenue,
- Provides in-depth financial analysis of corporate projects and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
Comcast - 2 years ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...