MCC is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our team. Ideal candidate with have the skills listed below in the Commercial HVAC and Plumbing arenas.
- Review, approve, and implement mechanical engineering standards, policies, and procedures.
- Provide technical engineering input (as required) for estimating and bid proposal requirements.
- Direct and monitor personnel activities and assignments within the engineering area.
- Provide interpretations of all external codes, regulations, specifications, and the like.
- Provide value engineering direction for company engineering activities.
- Perform additional assignments per corporate direction.
- Manage and direct outside consultants to develop engineering documents
- Four year Mechanical Engineering degree
- 3-5 years experience in mechanical construction
- Preferred to have passed the FE exam
- Design capability of HVAC and Plumbing Systems with some supervision as well as proficiency with AutoCAD for drawing generation
- Candidate should also be versed in ASHRAE standards and building code requirements of Commercial and Institutional buildings.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills essential.
- Professional Registration is required.
MCC Group, L.L.C. - 2 years ago