Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers is now hiring a an Industrial Rehabilitation Services Coordinator for our the state of IOWA .
q Responsible for coordinating and conducting Functional Capacity Evaluations throughout the state of Iowa.
q Responsible for training Iowa professional staff members on the performance of Functional Capacity Evaluations.
q Responsible for continued development and enhancement of ARC’s industrial rehabilitation model.
q Responsible for policy and procedure development of the industrial rehabilitation program in accordance with current ARC “Best Practices” policies.
q Responsible for training and development of staff in the industrial rehabilitation program.
q Responsible for on going monitoring of clinical staff for consistency of follow through, as well as, clinical competency with the policies and procedures of the industrial rehabilitation model.
q Responsible for the development and continued enhancement of a business development media/communication tool.
q Responsible for direct marketing of ARC’s industrial rehabilitation program to physicians, employers, insurance companies, and case management companies.
q Responsible for the development of continuing education tools/programs with appropriate C.E.U approval.
q Responsible for working with the business development managers, as well as independently of the same, in procuring industrial rehabilitation/worker compensation contracts/opportunities.
q Responsible for direct clinical care within the industrial rehabilitation program.
q Responsible for fiscal management of industrial rehabilitation.
q Responsible for budget development/input.
q Responsible for PRN coverage at the Des Moines centers, no more than one week per month.
q Responsible for other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Candidate must have a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical/Occupational Therapy from an accredited academic institution.
2. Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in industrial rehabilitation.
3. Candidate must have extensive working knowledge of worker compensation/case management.
4. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
5. Effective time management and organizational skills
6. Ability to manage productivity with minimal direction.
7. Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
8. Possession of a valid driving license.
9. Possession of an automobile.
For immediate consideration, please apply online or contact :
Kelly Davis - Human Resources
Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers
205 W. Wacker Dr. #1020
Chicago, IL 60606
Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers - 6 months ago
Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers is an independent, private rehabilitation practice. Physical Therapist owned with over 215 physical rehab...