The representative will be assigned to the Raleigh NC area.
Essential Job Functions
Candidate serves as the primary liaison to the provider community.
- This role schedules and completes provider site visits, trains provider personnel on selected DHHS program requirements, promotes the effective use by the provider of the applications of the NCTracks system, identifies and resolves billing and payment issues, and in general improves the providers' satisfaction with the fiscal agent.
- The representative will work independently, must demonstrate careful follow-through to resolve problems, and will provide timely reports of activities performed.
- For planned workshops, the representative will participate in the planning, execution and evaluation of the programs, and will be expected to conduct some portion of the presentations to the attendees.
- Teaches basic classes, both on-site and on-line, for the company's applications and systems which may include lectures and/or hands-on sessions.
- Assists in writing training material from engineering documentation, field service requirements or software documentation to support training. Reviews with senior level trainers and/or engineering, technical support, and/or applicable area to ensure that material is accurate and reflects current product features.
- Gathers and summarizes course evaluations to provide data for review by senior level trainers to determine the effectiveness of training.
- Assists in the review of external training programs to determine feasibility of purchase.
- Gains proficiency in and remains informed of applicable company products.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, engineering or related field preferred
- Two or more years of technical training experience
- Experience working with company software, systems, applications and network products
- Experience working with communications practices, principles and procedures for both on-site and on-line presentations
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Require background in provider relations for a large health care payer
- Must have ability to travel statewide if necessary and plan for occasional overnight stays
- High preference for experience in NC Medicaid
- Possess clean driving record
- Must have extensive experience conducting oral presentations
- Basic communication skills to write training procedures
- Presentation skills to train and educate employees on technical material and applications
- Basic interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of employees
- Comprehension skills for understanding products and applying knowledge to presentation
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Basic analytical skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality regarding employee information
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability and desire to actively pursue learning opportunities in the technical/engineering and training fields
- Ability to understand and apply federal, state and local changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resources
Apple has an "i" for revolutionary technology. Since its release, the company's iPhone has spurred a revolution in cell...