Under the direction of the Sr. Director, the Director – Integrated Procurement Systems will be responsible for managing the operational and strategic activities for Sodexo NorAm’s eProcurement Solution.
Serves as a primary business liaison and business project lead for all Ariba-based, eProcurement IS&T initiatives in Supply Management. Will be the Program Manager for operational, supplier onboarding, unit onboarding, application enhancement, training and unit support activities for the Sodexo eProcurement solution. Will be responsible for developing strategies to define future eProcurement system opportunities, and integrations with other NorAm business systems. Must be available for travel as needed, and have schedule flexibility to handle large project requirements. Must be able to manage internal and external teams with both direct and indirect authority. Ability to negotiate, understand technologies and strong program/project management skills a must.
Typical Knowledge & Skills:
- B.A or B.S in Business, Supply Chain, Systems or related field/discipline
- Five years or more of professional team management and development experience
- Significant Project/Program Management experience required. PMP (Project Management Professional) certification preferred but not required.
- Experience working with, and reporting to, Senior Management on project/systems planning and implementation status is preferred.
- Prior eProcurement systems and Procure to Pay (P2P) experience strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with Ariba Buyer, Ariba Invoice, and the Ariba Supplier Network is preferred but not required.
- Must be an excellent team player.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and Communicates business requirements to the IS&T functional teams so that they can collaboratively define technology requirements to ensure a successful implementation plan
- Serves as Program Management lead on major new initiative/systems projects.
- Co-manages Supply Management and IS&T resources to maximize system deliverables and successful field implementation
- Assists in the preparation and review of PDD’s, RFP’s and SOWs for department specific initiatives as needed.
- Ability to understand system capability and align functionality to changing business needs.
- Must be able to balance competing objectives and limited resources to ensure successful implementation of new initiatives per project plan.
- Effectively translate Supply Management’s requirements to IS&T counterparts to design supporting systems. Collaborates effectively with IS&T application developers to develop practical solutions.
- Presents requirements to Supply Management and IS&T Senior Management.
10-15% average on normal basis to meet with IT peers in Buffalo, unit visits or conference assignments. Position will be located in Gaithersburg, MD.
In collaboration with the Sr. Director, is responsible for managing Supply Chain application/systems development projects and technology initiatives from the perspective of business process and integration. Serves as the primary business liaison and project business lead for all assigned IS&T initiatives within Supply Management and Procurement. In conjunction with key stakeholders, ensures project deliverables and successful implementation.
Initial focus will be the Program Manager on the development and implementation of the new procurement and rebate management systems.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelors in Computers Science/IT or related field.
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 4 years of experience in systems implementation, project mgt or related field
Sodexo will require a background check and may require a drug screen for this position.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/M/F/D/V employer.