Business Objects Architect
If you are looking for a challenging, diverse, team oriented consulting company that allows you to work with some of the best and brightest thought leaders in business intelligence, and provide business intelligence consulting services to leading companies, then Hitachi Consulting is the place for you. Hitachi Consulting is Hitachi Ltd.’s global business and IT consulting company.
Hitachi Consulting is actively recruiting for multiple openings in the National Business Intelligence practice across the United States.
Hitachi Consulting’s Business Intelligence practice is looking for seasoned Business Objects professionals to help grow our practice. The positions available require a broad range of skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement. The position will require a person who can range from being the manager of an implementation team to being the sole resource on a project and working directly with the client to gather requirements, build a proof of concept and implement the solution.
• Broad BOBJ experience including Business Objects Enterprise, Crystal, WebI, XCelsius, Voyager, Explorer.
• Experience positioning all these products correctly in an enterprise solution.
• Deep BOBJ tool expertise in multiple of the tools mentioned above (expert level in at least 2 tools).
• Interest in sharing knowledge and teaching/educating other team members and clients
• Experience with design and development of BOBJ applications integrated with SAP BW is preferred
• Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and be a strong and effective communicator
• At least two years of previous consulting experience preferably with a Big 4 or similar organization
• Analytical skills, problem solving ability.
• BI application design expertise.
• Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
• Ability and desire to mentor/coach others in a team environment.
What can we offer you in return?
- Hitachi Consulting is about community and having FUN at work. With just over 1200 employees and very strong project success, we compete with the tier 1 consulting firms but retain our close bonds amongst our team members.
- To preserve this unique culture our people actively participate in bimonthly social events as well as local volunteering and fund raising activities throughout the year.
- Hitachi consultants enjoy the growth that comes from keeping their skills on exciting projects within a wide range of industries.
- Stable, competitive salary
- 15 or 18 days paid time off (depending on level) as well as paid holidays (closed between Christmas and New Year)
- Excellent health benefits as well as 401K
- World class training both locally and at our national training center
- Recognition by your peers and leadership team at fun quarterly meetings
- Promotion opportunities based on you merits through our annual employee review process
- Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
- Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Hitachi Consulting - 21 months ago
Hitachi Consulting, a unit of Japanese technology giant Hitachi, provides business management and information technology consulting...