Select Positions within a Malcolm Baldrige Award Winning Hospital!
Responsible for the maintaining and providing insurance contract parameters as they pertain to reimbursement. Works closely with office registration and billing staff including development and coordination of educational programs, outline of billing rules for 3rd parties and Plus system. In conjunction with other CBO managers and office supervisors, identify trends in reimbursement and needed actions. Supervises staff in CBO and provides feedback on office staff. Responsible for preparing a variety of reports.
--Managed care and other insurance carrier contracts
- Associate Degree required
- 1 to 3 years of management experience required
- Coding experience required
- Experience in dealing with:
--Overseeing implementation of contracts in practice environment
--Practice management of a large practice and staff
--Significant interaction with physicians
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
- Solid competencies in assessment, interpersonal, and critical thinking
- Cultivate professional growth and development
- Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM
”Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time off
- And much, much more!
SSM Health Care - 12 months ago