Job Description Dell Services Federal Government is looking for a Service Request Coordinator for a Program Management Office. The role will include but not limited to the following responsibilities:
For more than 25 years, Dell has provided technology solutions to customers that improves their productivity, enhances their lives and meets their distinct needs. Headquartered in Round Rock, Texas, Dell has framed its business around the customers it serves, from the world’s largest and most demanding businesses and public sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, to consumers worldwide. At Dell, we promote an environment that thrives on innovation. To deliver effective solutions that meet customer challenges, Dell focuses on pivotal standards that drive future technology innovation.
- Receive new service requests from the customer and acknowledge receipt with assignment to a project manager.
- Track the progress of service requests through the vetting, proposal and execution process.
- Provide guidance to project managers regarding templates needed for service request proposals and execution tracking.
- Provides verification to the contract administer that service requests put on contract are in line with the proposal.
- Maintains the service request tracking list in SharePoint.
- Tracks the project manager portfolio of assignments to assist the PMO Leader with managing workload.
- Tracks the subcontract and procurement contract activities on a daily basis to ensure timely completion. Required Skills Demonstrated attentiveness to quality and productivity. Desired Skills Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2010. Education Undergraduate Degree Experience Typically requires 7 years relevant experience without a Degree or Undergraduate Degree and at least 2 years relevant experience Requirements Hazards About Dell Inc. Collaboration. Individual drive. A passion for technology. That’s what success sounds like at Dell. It’s this dedication to finding unique solutions that has given rise to many of our energy-smart, green initiatives. Sound like something you can get behind? Join our team, and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who care about protecting our planet. Plus, you’ll get the mentoring, support and training you need to succeed on your own terms.
Dell offers a competitive Salary and Bonus plan as well as a great Benefit Package. Please visit the About Dell section at www.dell.com for more information.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Dell - 20 months ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...