The Master Supply Technician (MST), as part of ManTech’s Integrated Logistics Support & Services 2 (ILSS-2) contract, performs supervisory and management duties in support of the Left Behind Equipment (LBE) and/or Pre-Deployment Training Equipment (PDTE) program. The MST is responsible for inventories, property identification, accountability and re-issue. They analyze reports and statistical data to ascertain trends, efficiency of operations and conformity to standards and directives. They also coordinate logistical activities with other elements of the program, customer unit(s) and government officials and are responsible for distributing workload of Inventory Teams and synchronizing upcoming actions and tasks.
Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two to four years of experience. Additional Qualifications The successful candidate must be a U.S. citizen, possess a SECRET security clearance and have skills similar to an Army Non Commissioned Officer in the 92Y3O/4O Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) Unit and Organizational Supply Specialist. Candidate must have at least seven (7) years of Property Book / supply experience and have worked at the Battalion level or higher and should possess knowledge of standardized Army supply regulations, policies, procedures or other written or verbal instructions relating to receipt and/or issue of stock or property items. Candidate should possess the ability to perform a range of standard and non-standard clerical assignments, resolve recurring problems, and possess knowledge of the PBUSE data entry screens.
- Possess the ability to independently analyze and resolve difficult issues and problems in the assigned area of responsibility involving accountability processes, work methods, supply data management or day-to-day operational procedures to manage complex classified supply programs.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of supply program relationships, concepts and methodologies pertaining to Supply/Property Book Accountability and supply areas of logistics operations.
- Supervise initial inventories and packing or containerizing all unit equipment, maintain asset visibility utilizing Property Book Unit Supply – Enhanced (PBUSE), conduct subsequent inventories as needed, collect and submit data in support of readiness and other types of reporting requirements, prepare forms and submit data as necessary to support the movement, storage and transportation of assigned equipment.
- Provide each customer a complete and accurate hand receipt through Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE).
- Oversee Inventory Team management of property book automated hand-receipts (ALV-151) in binders with accompanying documentation as directed by the Accountable Officer and in accordance with applicable guidance.
- Oversee Inventory Team management process of property transactions using manual or automated DA form 3161.
- Oversee Inventory Team support to monthly reconciliation of hand-receipts; to include updates through Property Book Unit Supply enhanced (PBUSE).
- Oversee Inventory Team management of cataloging of all property prior to Accountable Officer approval to post to the Property Book through PBUSE.
- Maintain current records of individuals authorized to initiate property transactions.
- Follow Property Book Officer’s guidance in preparation and processing Administrative Adjustment Reports (DA Form 4949), provide required reports/data to the Property Book Team Chief/ Property Book Officer and coordinate with ASC/DOL/designated representatives in support of program efforts.
- Supervise and oversee updating and posting of property book transactions – Must be proficient in Property Book Unit Supply-Enhanced (PBUSE).
- Research regulations and procedures and apply to unit supply accountability and management functions.
- Deliver briefings, oversee inventories, research, prepare papers, reports, fact sheets, and answer ad-hoc queries from division, brigade and battalion staffs.
- Attend and participate in meetings with local agencies and their representatives and other contractors as required by the Government both on and off-site.
- Compile, prioritize and de-conflict timelines for receipt/issue of equipment to the units.
02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree Position Type FT Date Required 24-Sep-2012
- Successful candidate will have completed a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Candidate must possess a driver’s license valid to operate vehicles in the state at which he/she is employed.
- Candidate must be able to perform temporary duty at other locations for specified periods of time. Degrees See Qualifications Years of Experience 08-10 years w/High School Diploma
ManTech Int'l Corp. - 12 months ago
ManTech International Corporation (ManTech) is a provider of technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs for...