Located at the Operations Center in Chambersburg, PA the Network Administrator will oversee the Network and Servers to ensure all systems function properly, and participates in planning for new systems and development of systems. Interpret, analyze, and troubleshoot Network, Midrange systems, and PC application problems. Ensures current banking applications are functioning, and are being utilized in a proper manner.
Maintain backups, prepare documentation and completes hands-on set-up and management of virtual or physical servers as well as supporting the rest of the network team.
1) Manages a complex Cisco Based Network, proactively administering, monitoring and analyzing network performance and using monitoring tools and alerts to provide 24 x 7 network availability
2) Manages the installation and coordination of updates to the IBM iSeries including system i, Client Access, Lotus Domino and IBM Cumulative Packages.
3) Coordinate and support the rollout of software and hardware installs/updates.
4) Analyze and troubleshoot overall system-wide problems including iSeries, Windows Servers, Virtual Servers, Storage Area Network, Spam Filtering, Citrix, Backup and Lotus Notes Domino issues.
5) Maintains report definitions/access using IBM EDM Suite (On Demand)
6) Assist MIS Chief Technology Officer and other MIS staff in other duties and functions as may be assigned or directed.
7) Maintain adequate knowledge of existing and new hardware/software which may maximize efficiency of bank operations.
8) Coordinate with auditors to complete in depth IT related operations, SOX, and Business Continuity testing.
Education: A B.S. Degree in Information Sciences required.
Skills: Proficient reading, writing, documentation, and mathematical skills; Dexterity of hands and fingers; Strong problem solving skills; Proficiency in interpreting, analyzing, and trouble-shooting Network and PC application problems; Proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; Available to work flexible hours as needed; Possess a valid driver’s license; and the ability to bend, stoop, climb and lift objects weighing up to fifty (50) lbs.
Strong working knowledge and understanding of an enterprise network environment with a strong grasp of routing protocols, TCPIP, DHCP, VPN, PIX Firewall, Ironport Spam Filtering, DMZ, Citrix, NetApp SAN, VMWare, Tivioli Backup Storage Manager, BRMS iSeries, etc.
Experience: A minimum of 2 to 4 years applicable network administrator experience. 1-2 years of networking experience in servers, virtual servers, back-up, storage, routers, switches, spam filtering and business continuity planning. Familiarity with Windows Servers, SQL, Microsoft Active Directory, Enterprise Project Management, Internet Information Security and Web Applications. Experience with Cisco IOS routers, switches, PIX applications and wireless infrastructure, as well as familiarity with encryption, back-up and storage technology.
Hours: This is a Full Time / Salaried opportunity.
Our applicant process requires that you complete and submit an Employment Application. Please visit our website at www.orrstown.com to complete an online Employment Application.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. EOE