Successful candidate will have good communication skills, the ability to learn our business and have excellent customer service skills. The technician will follow a daily schedule, ensuring timely arrival at each stop. They will explain the steps and procedures to be taken in providing the service to our customers. Conduct a thorough interior and exterior inspection of the building to be treated, conducting final inspections and discussing the scope of services provided to the customer. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty, someone who is willing to work hard, learn a new trade and take care of our customers.
If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll provide the rest:
- Excellent pay based on your work efforts
- Medical, dental and life insurances
- 401(k) program
- Paid time off, vacation and holiday pay
- Opportunities for advancement
- Awesome learning potential
- Family-friendly atmosphere with additional fringe benefits
- Full training and in-depth industry orientation
- Company vehicle provided
If you’re committed, dependable and want to join an organization you can be proud of, we’d like to talk to you!
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.orkin.com
Good driving record
Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check
Previous pest control experience is a plus