Weston Distance Learning is currently seeking a Medical Biller and Coder with a passion for teaching to join our team. As a part-time instructor you ’ll enjoy the flexibility of working from home and using our online learning platform. |
- Coaching students via phone, email and/or online class.
- Grade paper and online assignments in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate consistency and fairness in the grading of exams and quizzes.
• At least 2 years full-time work experience or 5 years part-time work experience in the area to be taught is required.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must have ability to work independently from home during evening hours. High speed internet access required.
• Must be able to pick up and drop off mail at Fort Collins office daily.
• Excellent English communication skills (verbal and writing).
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Enthusiastic, motivating personality.
• Certified coder credential preferred.
Local candidates (Northern Colorado) only, please.
The application process: In order to apply, please submit both a resume and cover letter using our online application system.
Weston Distance Learning, Inc., is one of the largest, privately-held distance-learning education institutions in the nation. For more than...