LPN - Weekends – Day or Evening shifts – Burlington, VT
Be a vital part of the Kindred team by providing much-needed assistance to the Medical Staff: assign nursing care, administer medications, perform treatments and document procedures.
- Document resident’s condition and nursing needs; assign nursing care to team members in accordance with person’s capabilities to provide resident’s needs
- Implement physicians’ orders; administer medication, perform treatments and document treatment as required by Kindred, and local/state/ federal rules and regulations
- Assist physicians with special tests and procedures within the scope of the Nursing Practice Act
- Ensure that supplies are used economically and equipment is clean and maintained in a safe manner
- Report and record observations and reactions regarding residents.
- Coordinate nursing care of residents scheduled for therapy or procedures by other departments.
- Assist with or institute emergency measures for sudden, adverse developments in residents
Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Vocational Nurse
If you are a current
- Must be skilled in directing, motivating and training staff able to work cooperatively as a member of a team and react decisively in emergency situations. Should be an effective communicator with residents, families and staff members but able to maintain confidentiality. Requires a graduate of an accredited LPN/LVN School of Nursing with a valid state LPN/LVN license and CPR certification. One year of nursing experience is preferred.
VT-Burlington-Starr Farm Nursing Center
The word "kindred" has many meanings, including allied, similar and family. We believe the name reflects our business as well as...