Strategic Account Manager - Oilfield Industry, Rockies Area
- The Baker Hughes Sales Manager will have a good understanding of product lines (s) and services in the operational area.
- Thorough knowledge of company products. Possess excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships and close business.
- Expert knowledge of commercial and contract language.
- Develops and implements sales strategies for a specified geographic area, business unit or product line. Assists with the development of short and long range sales goals.
- Oversee activities of sales personnel. Interfaces across the internal organization and maintains and services some key accounts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Oilfield Experience and Artificial Lift Systems Experience
- 8+ years experience in a related field.
- 3+ years supervisory experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of company products and services and their application to customer requirements and competitive market.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in sales.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Ability to coach others.
Baker Hughes - 14 months ago
Baker Hughes cooks up a baker's dozen of products and services for the global petroleum market. Through its Drilling and Evaluation...