Aspire…to save others’ lives, while shaping your own.
What We Are Proud Of
We at Hospira, Inc. feel rewarded by our hard work and take pride in knowing we’re on our individual career paths with a shared goal:
Advancing wellness™, through the right people and the right products
People of integrity who are motivated by challenges, embrace diversity, embody our values and exude entrepreneurial spirit
Products that are top quality, error reducing, technologically advanced, and most importantly, life saving
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Hospira, Inc. embraces diversity of thought and cultural perspective and fosters an environment of empowerment, fairness, and respect.
What We Are Made Of
Over 14,000 strong globally, Hospira, Inc. is a global specialty pharmaceuticals and medication delivery company, with a rich 70-year history of providing high-quality, cost-effective products to patients around the world. As a leading manufacturer of hospital products, our employees focus on delivering technology solutions that improve productivity and enhance patient care. Hospira, Inc.’s breadth of offerings help customers address the safety, productivity and cost of patient care. Every one of us contributes to saving the lives of others, day in and day out.
Who You Can Become
At Hospira, Inc. you can have the opportunity to help continue our tradition of excellence, build upon it and contribute to its success.
Empower yourself to use all of your skills to reach your goals - so that you can allow patients worldwide to reach theirs.
This position is responsible for directing and implementing environmental, health and safety programs to meet internal requirements as well as compliance to governmental regulations. Maintains knowledge of current industry and regulatory trends and provides subject matter expertise to plant in this area. Helps to develop long range plans to continuously improve plant environmental, health and safety.
- A Bachelors degree in environmental engineering or technical discipline
( engineering or science )
- Minimum of 5-7 years of manufacturing experience in managing environmental compliance.
- Must have experience in obtaining and managing Title V air permits, managing hazardous waste for large quantity generators, SPCC plan, Stormwater, wastewater and any other environmental compliance regulatory requirements of the facility.
- Requires thorough knowledge of policies and procedures as related to OSHA, GMP and EPA.
- This individual must be computer literate. Above average verbal and written communication skills are required to organize and execute projects, while keeping Management and peer groups informed of project status.
- CIH certification highly preferred
Hospira - 18 months ago
Hospira helps hospitals heal the hurting. The company makes specialty injectable pharmaceuticals (primarily generics) including...