Join Genesys and save the world from bad customer service!
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 2,000 customers in 80 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today’s customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
You are a well-rounded software developer who knows how to create robust high-performance software, and can develop prototypes quickly. The work is challenging, creative, fast paced and intellectually stimulating.
Do you want to help us build next-generation communications and customer facing applications?
We are looking for high performers that consistently demonstrate an unusual level of commitment, competence and creativity. Your responsibilities will cover include design, development, implementation and testing of components that communicate with social networks.
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills
- Strong unit testing and code organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Background in Web 2.0 technologies
- Hands-on experience with UI architecture patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM, etc.)
- Experience with Linux and Windows
- Understanding of workflow/business process management
- Proficiency using a source control system – Clearcase, SVN, CVS, or Mecurial
- Knowledge of REST-style web services
- Experience with user experience, usability and accessibility
- A design sense; experience with storyboarding, wire-framing and mockups
Monster - 10 months ago
Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories - HQ
Daly City, CA
- 14 days ago