PeopleSoft Payroll Processing Specialist
The purpose of this position is process payroll for our U.S. Domestic and expatriate U.S. Payroll employees within our PeopleSoft system. Candidate should have knowledge of Microsoft functionality, tools; process improvement methodology and business continuity as related to payroll. Assist in the application and verification of functional updates to PeopleSoft's time & labor and payroll modules. Must be able to take initiative and work effectively both independently and as a member of cross functional teams.
Minimum of 3 years in a similar role in a business of similar size and complexity with experience in Human Resource or Finance
Education, Training, Licenses and/or Certifications
· High School or GED required
· CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) certification preferred. Will substitute certification for relevant work experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
This customer focused individual must be extremely accurate.
· Provide support for the payroll and time & labor reports
· Receive, resolve and distribute report requests
· Ad hoc reporting
Minimum Requirements for this position
· Required- knowledge of PeopleSoft HRMS (including time& labor)
· Required - Strong Microsoft Excel and Outlook
· Acumen of HR business processes
· Ability to gather and analyze/synthesize data, confirming its accuracy and adequacy as an integral part of the collective analysis/synthesis process.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Ensco International - 10 months ago