Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Lead a premier facility, Canton, GA
Our SavaSeniorCare affiliated facilities are leaders in long-term care. SavaSeniorCare affiliated services are continually seeking the best and brightest in the industry to join our team. The key to our teamwork is RESPECT.
Sava Senior Care affiliated facility in Brookhaven, MS currently has an exciting opportunity for a high energy, experienced Nursing Home Administrator to manage the day to day operation of this long term care, skilled nursing facility.
In this role you will be responsible for the overall management of this long term care, skilled nursing facility. You will work in a supportive environment planning, developing, directing, and monitoring all operational, administrative, clinical, human resources, customer service and fiscal activities for the facility’s programs and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
We offer a generous salary , bonus plan, and benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more!
- Ensures the quality and appropriateness of resident / patient care meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
- Ensures compliance with applicable legal, regulatory, accreditation and reimbursement guidelines and standards.
- Prepares annual budget for facility. Monitors monthly performance of facility in relation to budget and intervenes as needed.
- Recruits, hires, provides orientation/training, and retains a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out facility programs and services. Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
- Makes sure facility is a safe, clean, comfortable, and appealing environment for residents, patients, visitors and staff in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Manages all aspects of state or federal government survey processes.
- Responsible for grievance process from residents, patients, employees, etc.
- Functions as primary officer for facility according to HIPAA guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Truly your oppportunity to shine leading this long term care facility. Join the Sava Team today!!!
For more information, please contact Jai Williams, Division Recruiter at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Must have recent skilled nursing experience.
- Has valid Administrator’s license issued by the State’s governing Board
- Meets minimum education requirements of the State.
- Prefer one to three (3-5) years experience as a healthcare facility administrator.