AXA Equitable is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA Equitable family.
Responsible for the development, management and implementation of communication plans and strategies by building consensus with Financial Protection management team. Communications focuses include: client communications, public/community relations, internal marketing, human resources policies and procedures, technology communications, implementation communications, reward and recognition programs, employee surveys, goal updates, incentive programs, listening and engaging employees to gain pulse at all levels
• Propose design, develop, implement, and administer communication plans and programs in support of Strategic projects
• Lead, coordinate or manage communications projects simultaneously, plan organization wide activities
• Provide direct support to executive leaders and key managers at all Financial Protection in development of personal communications by anticipating needs, capturing leader’s unique tone, and identifying strategic opportunities
• Actively participate in one or more Project Teams to build and execute communication plan
• Establish and maintain relationship with Enterprise’s Corporate Communications Team to develop synergy.
• Oversee the coordination of All Employee Meetings within each center.
• Coordinate SCOPE Survey implementation for Financial Protection; partner with AXA-Equitable’s SCOPE coordinator on initial preparation of SCOPE survey and how it impacts Financial Protection’s response rate, determine best practices for rollout, administration, result distribution, etc.
• Communication with various charitable organizations and relay of information. Includes, leading Team Captains, managing the planning of fund-raising events, communicating with AXA Foundation, tracking participation, building excitement and engaging volunteers
• Serve as the owner/expert of communication tools, methodologies and systems
• Bachelors Degree, preferably in the Communications Field
• Knowledge of the financial services industry
• 5 -7 years experience in providing strategic support to management
• Expertise in editorial, media relations and integrated communications
• Experience in supporting clients in areas of high complexity, risk or significant role in corporate business strategy
• Proactive relationship management and consulting skills
• Track record of superior business results and committed to confidentiality
• Strong interpersonal, coaching and mentoring skills
•Proven listener with good facilitation skills and ability to gather feedback from multiple perspectives
NOTE: AXA Equitable participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k), pension and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment. EOE M/F/D/V
AXA is the holding company for an international financial services group focused on financial protection. AXA is the holding company of the...