BRMi Consulting is a growing consulting firm that focuses on delivering Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Operations services to government agencies. We are committed to continuously improving and innovating to deliver the best outcomes for its clients. BRMi prides itself on its collaborative work environment where sharing expertise and actively nurturing positive working relationships is an everyday occurrence.
In support of federal agency, will work closely with the clients to develop and document new and existing requirements. The candidate will engage clients and elicit functional requirements; this requires sound understanding of requirements documentation, release notes, and proper articulation of requirements to technical teams. The position also demands close interaction with clients and candidate is required to have current TS Clearance.
- elicit functional requirements
- convey functional requirements to the technical team
- conduct business process analysis
- Perform training on client-specific application to new and existing users
- Gather requirements for new application design and development
- Document customer requirements for new feature requests
- Work as a liaison between the clients, developers and quality control team to communicate system requirements
- Generate a list of questions for new requirements by analyzing the existing application to identify gaps and alternative solutions
- Work with developers to compose technical design
- Ensure there is traceability of all requirements
- Assist in client meeting to brief the user groups about proposed and upcoming changes
- Experience in conducting requirements analysis on large scale complex IT projects.
- Experience in preparing IT system documentation.
- Effective and articulate verbal and written consultation skills
- Good skills of estimating Project schedules/durations
- Experience using tools such as MS Project and MS Visio.
- Experience with requirements gathering and developing formal user requirements.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Top Secret clearance is required. SCI Clearance helpful
BRMi - 13 months ago