Requisition ID: 19547BR
Job Title: Team Member, Inventory- Dublin, OH
Business Unit: U.S.
Business Functions: Supply Chain / Logistics
Business Sub-Functions: Inventory Planning and Management
Country: United States
Receive, store, and issue materials and equipment. Keep records, compile reports/metrics and assist in documenting requirements for the Branch, keeping the Branch at Audit readiness and to address quality issues with Branch management.
High School diploma
- Compile, review, and maintain data from, purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock Location:
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, shortages and/or shipments
- Dispose of damaged or defective items following procedures
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked
- Confer with personnel and stock procurement and availability
- Prepare products, supplies, equipment, or other items
- Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies based on information from incoming requisitions
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas
- Cycle count inventory in various hospital and office locations throughout territory; reconcile counts with company inventory logs; submit adjustments; responsible to count all branch inventory at least once per annual year
- Oversee and ensure signed Customer Consignment Agreement forms are in place for every consignment location.
- Occasionally perform responsibilities in Hospital/Operating room setting
- Work with Branch management and sales to optimize inventory levels and utilization
- Implement and support Quality initiatives throughout branch.
- Implement and oversee branch-wide procedures to maintain accurate inventory records in the ERP system
- Understand and implement procedures to manage inventory shelf life and expiry records
- Carry out long-term projects and keep management informed of progress from start to finish.
Prefer Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
Percent Travel Required: 0%
- Valid drivers license and good driving record
- Demonstrated knowledge of inventory tracking and counting mechanism principles
- Data integrity and analysis skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills, including meeting quality standards for services
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant equipment, policies and procedures to promote effective operations for the protection of people, data and property
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and methods for selection, storage and movement of medical products
- Demonstrated phone skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word and Access, ERP systems (including data analysis tools i.e. queries, pivot tables, etc.)
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with ability to successfully communicate verbally, in writing and reports
- Must have the ability to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
Stryker - 8 months ago
Is this an operating room or Dad's workshop? Stryker's surgical products include such instruments as drills, saws, and even cement...