This position provides accounting and analytical support for 1 to 3
Containerboard/Recycling facilities or 3 to 4 container plants.
- Ensure transactions are recorded in compliance with GAAP and
established accounting policies/conventions.
- Facilitate the end to end monthly closing, review, reconciliation
and reporting processes.
- Work as a business partner with the facilities providing
- Work closely with Consolidations, Tax and Financial Reporting
- Participate & work with Internal / External financial audits &
- Leverage business / manufacturing knowledge to establish reliable
- Collaboratively work on and in the process with other teams.
- Provide training & guidance to other team members.
- Action Oriented
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Learning on the fly
- Ethics and values
- Priority setting
- Business Acumen
- Managerial Courage
- 4-year degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum of 5 years work experience and a demonstration of
progression in work responsibilities
- Proficient with SAP
- Knowledge of internal controls
An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
International Paper - 17 months ago
For International Paper (IP), business is a global paper chase. It is one of the world's largest manufacturers of printing papers....