Reports To: Restaurant General Manager
• Timely and punctual on attendance
• Consistently perform 10 steps of quality customer service
• Demonstrates and promotes teamwork
• Maintains personal grooming and appearance at all times
• Creates a safe environment for the restaurant
• Completes required paperwork accurately and timely per company standards
• Following company guidelines, policies and procedures
• Make and maintain food products in accordance with health regulations and company standards
• Operate all assigned equipment (register, fuel console, etc.) safely and efficiently
• Complete all other restaurant tasks and activities assigned by the restaurant manager
• Must be able to work a flexible shift, including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Must be able to properly lift, pull, and push up to 50 lbs.
• Must perform basic mathematics
• Must be able to stand up for at least an 8 hour shift
• Repetitive standing, stooping, and bending as necessary
COME GROW WITH LOVES!
Love’s is an equal opportunity employer
At Love's, our people have been the key to our success since our founding more than 45 years ago. During that time, we have grown from a...