Categories: Application Development
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. is one of the largest providers of business outsourcing solutions to employers and vehicle dealerships around the world.
We bring 60 years of unrivaled industry experience to the marketplace. Over 80% of the FORTUNE 500 companies and over 90% of the FORTUNE 100 companies use at least one of ADP?s services. ADP serves more than 560,000 organizations in over 60 countries, including nearly 400,000 small business clients and about approximately 26,000 vehicle dealerships.
We currently have an Sales Consultant opening within our National Accounts Division.
The SC will be responsible for:
Increasing sales performance by identifying, developing and presenting business solutions through sales presentations and securing the recommendation of the user community. Ensures client expectations are in line with ADP?s deliverable solutions. Provides support to the National Accounts sales organization through advanced knowledge and expertise in Talent Solutions products and services.
Typical travel requirement: 40%-60%
1. Partners with National Accounts Sales to meet assigned quota.
2. Develops relationships with prospects by building rapport with the user community and key stakeholders.
3. Performs needs analysis with prospective client practitioners and key management in all areas of Talent Management, inclusive of recruiting, performance, learning, succession, compensation and screening and selection related systems.
4. Develops ADP strategic solution through:
? Reviewing needs analysis details, including assisting sales in identifying the key business and pricing drivers
? Conducting research internally and/or externally.
? Assist in coordinating the required internal ADP resources as needed.
5. Tailors the advantage of the ADP solution to the specific needs of the client user community to obtain their recommendation for ADP.
6. Conducts product demonstrations, specifically addressing prospects requirements and ADP?s capabilities of meeting those requirements.
7. Participates in responding to prospects Request for Proposal (RFP) / Request for Information (RFI).
8. Assist ADP Product Marketing in communicating information to sales teams regarding new releases and product enhancements.
9. Provide functional and technical product support to the sales population
10. Represents ADP at local and national trade shows, product seminars and ADPs Meeting of the Minds.
11. Works with Marketing and Operations on development and enhancements to product and service definition.
When applying for this position, please enter the requisitions number:ESGN31519
5-8 years of related professional experience with Talent Management product set in active sales/pre-sales role
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...