1. Deliver appropriate instruction in grade two.
2. Develop effective instructional strategies and assessments that focus on state standards and CPCSC expectations.
3. The candidate must be an instrumental part of the instructional team.
4. Others as determined by the principal.
Based on Master Contract. Temporary Teachers are paid at the substitute teacher daily rate of pay for the first fifteen (15) days and on the sixteenth (16th) consecutive day the daily rate of pay goes to the regular teacher pay based on degree and years experience.
March 4, 2013 thru May 31, 2013
1. The preferred candidate will have multiple endorsements on their elementary teacher's license.
2. The preferred candidate will have experience working with elementary students.
3. The preferred candidate will have the skills to work collaboratively and cooperatively with the second grade team and all stakeholders.
Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation - 10 months ago