Under general supervision, but following established policies and procedures, as well as all applicable banking laws and regulations, including BSA and AML, is responsible for processing Debit Card applications and assisting customers and branch personnel with questions regarding Debit Cards and ATMs.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Responsible for entering and reviewing new debit card applications. (35% - E)
2. Processes debit card and ATM disputes. (30% - E)
3. Responsible for entering and processing PIN number requests. (10% - E)
4. Checks for outstanding debits and errors on customer cards on the Shazam system. (10% - E)
5. Monitor and review disks from the ATM machines identifying differences. (10% - E)
6. All other special projects, reports, and duties as assigned. (5% - M)
Minimum Education & Other Requirements
Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to provide professional and courteous service to all bank customers and employees. 10 key ability, working knowledge of personal computers (specifically data entry and typing skills), and a high school equivalency is required. One (1) year relevant work experience in banking or related industries is recommended.
Great Southern Bank - 12 months ago
Despite its name, Great Southern Bancorp is firmly entrenched in the heartland. It is the holding company for Great Southern Bank, which...