Processes transactions, reconciles and maintains various accounts and ledgers. Transactions processed and maintained may include; accounts payable, journal vouchers, vendor invoices, expense reimbursements, ledgers, statements, billings, and/or other accounting documents. Ensures accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of transactions processed. Conducts research on discrepancies and makes appropriate corrections or adjustments. Responds to and resolves inquiries. Posts data and/or checks and verifies data. Runs and prepares routine financial reports and analyses.
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Personal computer and 10 key skills required
- Three to five years of experience in financial accounting activities
- Thorough knowledge of bookkeeping practices and principles
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
U.S. Bank - 18 months ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...