Founded in 2005, Crowe Paradis Services Corporation (CPSC), provides products and services that help insurers and other healthcare payers comply with Medicare requirements.
CPSC is a highly entrepreneurial business servicing a rapidly growing healthcare niche. Our expert staff members are regarded as thought-leaders within our field. Our data and analytical capabilities aid us in providing crucial compliance services to the largest insurers, employers and companies in the world. The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast-paced, innovative environment that emphasizes individual accountability with the support of a team structure.
CPSC offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 100% paid short- and long-term disability, 401k, fitness center, and a competitive vacation program.
Crowe Paradis Services Corporation is a member of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies. Verisk Analytics (Nasdaq: VRSK) is a leading source of information about risk. We offer risk-assessment services and decision analytics to professionals in insurance, healthcare, mortgage, government, risk management, and other fields. In the United States and around the world, Verisk Analytics helps customers protect people, property, and financial assets. To learn more about Verisk Analytics visit www.verisk.com .
Crowe Paradis Services Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a highly technical individual contributor role requiring initiative, independence and persistence, an ability to work in a dynamic environment supporting internal and external customers, and an ability to perform a wide variety of duties.
The Data Analyst/ Report Developer will perform complex data analysis and integration in support of business operations. Perform SQL queries, plus work with ETL tools. Select and report financial, operational and management information. Work closely with all departments and management, including Senior Management and external customers.
This role will provide business leaders with insight into their area by enabling them to analyze, communicate, monitor, and plan through a variety of approaches:
Ideal candidate will have experience with extracting data from multiple data sources, data analysis, building and formatting reports and possess advanced spreadsheet skills. Must be proficient with MS Excel, SQL and reporting tools.
- Prepare standard reports & dashboards (financial, quality, production, customer, customer service, operational efficiency, market, etc.).
- Analyze trends, patterns and relationships to compare against the service standards and best practices.
- Create interactive, self-service reports that give end-users insight into their area, and enable them to analyze, communicate, monitor, and plan.
- Provide effective business intelligence tools and training to enhance business decision capabilities and make it easy for subject matter experts to perform their own ad-hoc analysis
- Performs data analysis, data design, and data transformation processes
- Performs complex data analysis in support of current business applications
- Develops reports using various tools and techniques
- Analyze and profile large volumes of data from multiple data sources to determine availability and level of cleansing required to support target solutions
- Develop source to target mapping and transformation rule documents for data movement into the data warehouse
- Transfer knowledge of data requirements and required transformations to development team to design the ETL interfaces
- Develop validation test plans and test scripts to verify all data movement and transformations are accurate
- Train end users to perform their own ad-hoc analysis
- Schedules walkthroughs of data mapping documents and specifications as appropriate throughout project and application lifecycle
- Analyzes data for balancing, resolves data issues, explains and documents differences
- Periodically audits data in application lifecycle and addresses data anomalies or issues as necessary
- Helps build data validation procedures with developers and QA testers.
- Helps in design of data archival/purge/refresh processes.
- Validates data results with Business Analysts, developers, QA testers and/or customers.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Expertise in developing scripts and queries in SQL
- Experience in analytic data transformation
- Experience working with data repositories and/or relational databases
- Expertise in MS Excel, with proficiency using formulas, PivotTables, linked worksheets, graphing and other reporting and presentation features
- Analytic skills with the ability to analyze and interpret data through complex analysis
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Ability to produce clear, written operational instructions and supporting documentation
- Willing and able to acquire an expert understanding of the customers related business processes and underlying data that enables these business processes
- Experience working with SQL Server Reporting Services is preferred but not required
Drive for Results
Qualified applicants should apply through our career page on www.cpscmsa.com
Apply for this job:
- Apply for this job online
- E-mail this opportunity to a friend