KMH LLP (KMH) seeks an Experienced Staff to join KMH SolutionsSM. Our KMH SolutionsSM practice offers opportunities for you to broaden your leadership skills in a challenging and rewarding consulting environment.
General responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performs assigned tasks in the technical areas of an engagement or project to assist in the completion of client service work.
- Contributes to engagement planning and ensuring that products/deliverables meet contract/work plan.
- Reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing controls in a wide range of environments.
- Apply understanding of and proficiency in SolutionsSM methodologies.
- Deliver services that meet client expectations and KMH firm standards.
- Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships.
- Above average written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Solid problem solving, analytical, project management and decision making skills.
- Ability to work independently, exhibiting excellent time management skills, as well as part of a team.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to change.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks or other accounting software preferred.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 10% of the time.
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Understanding of current accounting (GAAP) and auditing (GAAS) principals.
- Understanding of internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT).
- Knowledge of auditing processes and methodologies, including flowcharting.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.