As a recognized leader in our field, The Guidance Center provides a broad range of services that have helped children, adults and families unlock potential and build better lives for more than 50 years. With over 40 programs, we offer treatment, prevention, growth and education services to more than 20,000 people annually.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Psychologist to join our team of talented professionals within our Developmental Disabilities Program.
As a Psychologist you will be responsible for:
To qualify for this position, you will need:
- Administering psychological evaluations of consumers and make written report
- Providing consultation to staff regarding families and their members
- Providing direct counseling services to individuals and families
- Conducting staff in-services specific to consumer served to assigned direct care staff
- Monitoring implementation of treatment plan by I-team members
- Obtaining, analyze and evaluate significant data so as to develop service plans and construct programs utilizing a combination of treatment modalities and skills
- Providing support services to individuals and families
- Developing and maintain written records necessary for professional practice as defined in the policy and procedural manual.
The Guidance believes that our team members are our most valuable resources, and we invest in them accordingly. We offer our employees a competitive salary, health/dental/vision benefits, 401(k), Life Insurance, a generous paid time off package, flexible scheduling opportunities, a team-oriented work environment and much more!
- Masters degree in Psychology from an accredited college or university.
- TLLP or LLP in Psychology with the State of Michigan and possess experience with persons with developmental disabilities.
If you are interested in becoming part of our world-class team, please follow the link on this page to our website to submit your resume.
The Guidance Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
This job requires a masters degree and 1 year of experience.
Please see job description
- 4 years ago - save job
The Guidance Center's mission is to enhance the development and well-being of children, adults, and families in need throughout the...