Stockhandler ( Part Time )
Responsible for assisting in the warehousing, loading and unloading of delivery trucks. Responsibilities also include maintaining / cleaning the warehouse. Be able to perform repetitive work in a fast paced work environment and capable of the defined physical activities, (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc….) Assemble and load product in the product on delivery trucks accurately and in a timely manner. Rotate products in the proper "first in, first out" method in accordance with Kraft product rotation guidelines. Capable of operating a pallet jack.
Responsible for the timely truck delivery of non-institutional Nabisco Bakery Division products within a defined distribution territory and delivery route. Loads and unloads products and applicable advertising displays in process of delivery to retail outlets.
Must have flexibility with hours worked Monday through Friday. Reports to work at assigned schedule start time promptly. Consults with immediate supervisor concerning issues, unusual problems or developments, and clarification on direction and scope of efforts. Follows all applicable Safety and Health policies and practices. Must have Good interpersonal skills, reliable transportation, basic technical skills and a positive attitude.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have prior experience as a Certified Forklift Operator preferably in a warehouse or distribution center with a stable work history.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to work any shift, overtime and weekends as needed.
- Forklift Slip Sheet experience preferred,
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills with desire and ability to work and communicate in a team-based environment with limited supervision,
- Ability to perform multiple job duties as assigned,
- Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to unexpected changes or modifications of daily work activity, and
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast paced, multifaceted work environment and meet defined physical activities (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, and other activities as needed).
Mondelēz International - 17 months ago