At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a “
Senior Oracle PL/SQL Developer
” to join our team in “
Bellevue, WA, USA
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
The candidate for the above captioned position should exhibit the following requirements: -
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs and develops internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business intelligence systems, as required to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives. Senior Developer leads moderately complex projects, often mentoring and providing guidance to peer developers, and will work under the guidance of the Development Manager on complex projects.
- Strong experience in SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle core database, Stored Procedures and UNIX.
- Translate business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications
- Ability to analyze, code, and test applications utilizing Oracle.
- Experience in data ETL processes and concepts using custom ETL solutions with PL/SQL.
- Should be very strong PL/SQL developer along with SQL tuning experience
- Develop efficient and maintainable software that meets business user requirements.
- Transform written technical specifications into code. Generate triggers, procedures, functions and packages utilizing Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Develop application support documentation as required by the application support teams for acceptance of systems changes into production.
- Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development.
- Effectively communicate, collaborate and partner with other teams including Enterprise Testing, Release Planning and Management, Business Systems Analysis, Project Management, and Application Support on successful delivery of systems enhancements.
- Review, redesign, enhance, and improve existing processes in an Oracle 11g environment.
- Utilize and seek to improve departmental processes and services that facilitate the quality management of team development activities.
Highly qualified candidates will have demonstrated experience in:
- Demonstrated senior-level experience as a lead developer on at least one large project impacting multiple business units with technical leadership for at least 3 project developers.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and demonstrated experience in presenting details and resolving differences across a variety of developers, analysts and business clients.
- Minimum 4 years professional experience developing complex multi-tiered applications in TSQL or PL/SQL code in an enterprise environment
- Strong experience in performance tuning concepts and practices involving large-scale complex databases and ETL tools.
- Professional experience designing and developing TSQL queries in Microsoft SQL environment is desirable.
- Experience with enterprise scheduling tools such as TIDAL is desirable.
- B.S. Computer Science or Management Information Systems
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
NTT Data - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world, with operations in more than 40 countries. The 6th largest global IT services...