1. Assist Child Development Specialist and Family Support Specialist as needed.
2. If applicable, provide written and verbal translation of material in an inclusive manner
3. Provide supplemental supportive services to families in the home environment in cooperation with other home visitors or group related services as needed.
4. Provide activities for older siblings during Play Groups and home visits.
5. Provide child care for children during Parent Education Activities.
6. Assist with inventory and general maintenance of supplies, facilities and equipment for program
7. Perform clerical duties as needed, such as filing, copying, answering phone, and data entry.
8. Assist with planning, implementing and upkeep of the Toy/Book Lending Library
9. With direction from the Child Development Specialist, provide developmental stimulation children in the major developmental areas of gross motor, fine motor, language, cognition and social skills in the group setting
10. Model appropriate interactive behaviors with young children.
11. Provide families with emotional support, as needed.
12. Attend and participate Play Group Planning Meetings.
13. Maintain First Aid and CPR Training.
14. Maintain high level of ethical conduct regarding confidentiality.
15. Maintain high level of professionalism at all times.
16. Attend Staff Development and Training Activities.
17. Attend Program and Center level Staff Meetings.
18. Maintain high level of personal conduct, punctual, etc.
20. Work cooperatively with and be respectful of all staff, clients and families.
21. Assist in the recruitment of children when appropriate.
Two Rivers Head Start Agency - 2 years ago
Two Rivers Head Start Agency offers a free half-day preschool Head Start Program for income-eligible children throughout Kane, Kendall, DeKa...