Responsible for the sales/service activities, marketing plan, operating budget, profitability and operational integrity of the branch. Provides overall leadership for the branch. Understands, communicates and works to achieve the mission of the Bank. This description applies to five levels (Job Codes 2075, 1647, 1645, 1644 and 1641.) Level assignment is based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to: scope and complexity of responsibility, market area, size of office, experience and expertise of manager. The regulations implementing the S.A.F.E. Act statute require that individual mortgage loan originators be registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry.
Essential Job Functions
1. Ensures that the branch sales/service supports the overall corporate objective to provide superior service. Participates in selling Bank products and providing excellent customer service.
2. Plans, implements, and manages the operating and capital budgets to maximize branch profitability.
3. Ensures that the branch meets all regulatory compliance standards. Follows all operating policies and procedures. Ensures branch personnel comply with all laws and regulations. Documents and communicates individual compliance performance in annual staff evaluations.
4. Directs branch business development through outside calls, in-branch selling, telemarketing, branch campaigns, and targeted direct mailing. Develops and manages an annual branch marketing plan with specific goals.
5. Ensures expansion of customer relationships through branch cross-selling activities.
6. Manages the branch portfolio for optimum performance.
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Administrative/Technical Skills/ Other Information
- Five to eight years banking experience; Five years lending experience including commercial, consumer and real estate (depending upon branch)
- Complete knowledge of sales, branch banking and consumer lending
- Working knowledge of the Bank's products (i.e., deposits, cash management, loans and other fee income generating products).
- Will supervise a team of 2 or more Professional Staff
Bank of the West - 20 months ago
What is now Bank of the West has expanded over 130 years from the California frontier to its current position. The bank now serves nearly 4...