P2S—MEP Consulting Engineering
We are moving into the future. And fast. We want you to join us. If you get excited about the collaboration that new projects require and like to push the envelope past status quo - we want you to become a game changer in the engineering industry with us. As a consulting engineering and commissioning firm committed to innovative designs, sustainable solutions and high-quality services, we view engineering as a 50/50 mix of functional/technical activities and embrace the entrepreneur/creativity in everyone.
For 22 years, our engineers have worked with the best of the best. We are housed in a LEED Gold Certified facility in Long Beach, California where our engineers work with the most cutting edge technology. Our engineers work alongside our co-founders, Kevin and Kent Peterson, who have led the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and ACEC CAMEE (Council of American Mechanical and Electrical Engineers). As a top 500 engineering firm focused on growth, innovation and leadership, especially in sustainable practices, we are ready to invest that future. Together.
Visit http://www.p2seng.com/ to see more on our vision and history.
We are currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer/Project Manager to support our team.
What we need from you:
Effectively manage electrical (and multi-discipline) projects by satisfying clients' needs, meeting budget expectations and project schedules. Interact with facility and major business clients to identify their requirements, define project scope and prepare project proposals. Prepare building electrical engineering designs for power, lighting, and fire alarm systems. Provide support during construction phases.
- 7+ years of experience as an Electrical Engineer working with infrastructure and/or building systems
- 3 years of Project Management experience required.
- Recent experience working for a consulting engineer or engineer/architectural firm designing electrical systems for facilities/buildings.
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering required
- Professional Engineer License required
- LEED Certification preferred
What we offer you:
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in maintaining strong client relationships are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people through oral presentations and written communications.
- Ability to motivate multiple-discipline project teams in meeting client's needs in a timely manner and meeting budget objectives.
- Experienced at using a computer, preferably knowledgeable with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Project
For more exciting information regarding P2S visit the following:
- Highly Competitive Pay that includes 401(k)
- Excellent Full Benefit Package: We provide you with the benefits and flexibility that will help you and your family to stay healthy, enjoy quality time off and provide for your financial future.
- Consistently ranked as one of the best companies to work for in the Los Angeles area by the Los Angeles Business Journal
- P2S was awarded the Alfred P. Sloan Workplace Flexibility Award—a national benchmark used by the best U.S. companies and The White House.
- Generous tuition reimbursement program—we believe that by investing in your future, the future success of our company is guaranteed.
- There are no closed doors at P2S. This is the foundation of our company culture, and because of this we have no shortage of innovative and creative ideas.
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award Video
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award Article
- Our People Rank Us One of the Best Places To Work
BirdDog FasTrack - 21 months ago